Bhante Suddhāso’s work is aimed at providing the public with free access to the Buddha’s teachings, as preserved in the Pāli Canon of Theravāda Buddhism.
Accordingly, on this website you may find:
- SUTTA TRANSLATIONS: The Buddha’s Discourses (Suttas) in clear, modern English
- ANNOTATED SUTTAS: Paragraph-by-paragraph explanations of the Suttas
- ARTICLES: A variety of articles on topics related to Dhamma
- VINAYA TRANSLATIONS: The monastic rules of conduct (Vinaya)
- PODCASTS: A selection of Dhamma talks on the Buddha’s teachings
- YOUTUBE TALKS: A few video recordings of talks by Bhante Suddhāso
Sharing the world of Dhamma
All translations on this site are by Suddhāso Bhikkhu and are sourced directly from the original Pāli texts. They may be freely distributed as long as the translator is credited for his work.
If you wish to support his teachings and Dhamma activities, you may donate to his organization, Buddhist Insights, using PayPal.